If you like what you are listening to and want to subscribe via iTunes, click here. If you don’t want to download the episodes, you can listen to the latest one by calling this number: +1 (559) 553-4632.
Carol Weisman is president of Board Builders. She is an internationally known speaker, author, trainer and consultant who specializes in volunteerism, fund raising and governance. She has worked with a wide range of clients and has served on 28 boards and has been president of 7. She is author of “Raising Charitable Children” and working on another book about fundraising.
David Strom has spoken around the world at numerous conferences from Sydney to Caracas to Tokyo and back. He is a frequent contributor to the New York Times, has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows such as ABC World News Tonight and NPR’s Science Friday talking about technology. He has started dozens of magazines — including being editor-in-chief at Tom’s Hardware and Network Computing, and now an editor at Baseline Magazine — and contributed to many technology Web sites.
No comments yet.
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination