26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
Did you know that women make the vast majority of philanthropic decisions, close to 84%?This week Carol and David talk to Margaret May Damen, the president of The Institute for Women and Wealth.
Margaret talks about ways that professional fundraisers can specifically target women in their activities. And if you look at the word heirs and take off the “he” what you are left with is the IRS! She also shows us how to “speak female” and further engage both men and women in the fundraising decision.
Listen and download the podcast now (13:50).
No comments yet.
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination