In this episode, Carol talks about how your organization can become a content provider, and uses the example of this site that gives all sorts of information about Hepatitis B. This shows how an organization can become an online destination and a source of useful and important content, above and beyond a mere brochure of the company’s operations. Download the podcast here (5:45).
In this episode, David explains the importance of email lists and autoresponders, and how they can help organizations connect with their audiences and supply important kinds of content. Download the podcast here (5:45).
In this episode, Carol talks about why every non-profit organization needs a Website, and cites some very compelling statistics about the importance of courting online donors. Download the podcast here (5:45).
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination