24: Having unusual special events
It pays to know your audience, and come up with oddball and unusual special events that go beyond the dinner dance and golf tournament. In this episode, Carol and David talk about some of the more unusual events that she has come across.
Download the podcast now (6:45).
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination