22: When money comes with strings attached
In this episode, Carol and David talk about what happens when you ask for help from social venture funds who want to supply executives along with their donations to a non-profit. There are differences in how non-profits and profit-making companies are governed, and some times it is better to look elsewhere for your funding.
Download the podcast here (6:25).
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination