21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
It is all in how you space your thank you notes and acknowledgments for your donors, and by using companies such as 1-800-postcards or Modern Postcard, to help show how the money you have collected is being spent. For those of you that are unfamiliar with this advertising medium, the company rented a series of billboards by major highways, and a short message on each, as shown in this archive.Download the podcast here (5:15).
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- 26: Women and fundraising with Margaret May Damen
- 25: From survivor to champion
- A New Take on an Old Technique
- 24: Having unusual special events
- 23: Should you take dirty money?
- 22: When money comes with strings attached
- 21: The ‘Burma Shave’ approach to thanking donors
- 20: How to turn bad news from friends into good works
- 19: How to brainstorm for your next fundraising idea
- Special Events and The Board, Not Forgetting The One Crucial Step
- Special Events-Under Promise and Over Deliver
- 18: Making your Web site a destination